M Yacht Services
Electrical, Electronics, Plumbing, Carpentry, Fiberglass & Paint, and Systems.
Clients often contact us with a myriad of questions about projects that lay before them, be they new boat owners or owners upgrading their existing boat, local cruisers, or blue water sailors.
With our level of experience, we can answer all those questions and determine how to most effectively outfit your boat using the most suitable products. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship and attention to detail.
Our services include design, installation, and service of the following.
- Sanitation systems
- Heads, Y valves, macerator pumps, and holding tanks
- Manual and electric heads
- Gray and black water collection and treatment systems
- Pressure fresh and saltwater systems
- Manual and electric bilge pump systems
- Whole boat hose replacement
- Thru-hull and seacock replacement
We can design and install stand-alone or integrated systems.
- Speed, depth and wind systems
- GPS receivers and chart plotter displays
- Radar systems with mast, pole, backstay or arch mounted antennas
- SSB and satellite communications
- Autopilot systems
- VHF, stereo, and satellite radio systems
- Installation and modification of pedestal guards and helm panels
Let our ABYC certified technicians design and install or service all your onboard electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting and repair of AC and DC power systems
- Design and installation of battery systems and DC switching
- Fabrication of custom battery boxes
- Battery chargers, inverters, and battery charge combiners
- Installation or upgrade of AC and DC electrical panels
- Generator installation
- Alternator upgrades
- Installation of wind and hydro generators and solar power systems with voltage regulators
- Electric winch and windlass installation
- Electrification of manual winches
Whether your boat is ready for regular maintenance, a systems upgrade, or a total refit, let us walk you through the options. Our ABYC certified team takes care of your needs, all in-house, and under one roof.
- Winch and windlass service
- Installation of all name brand windlasses with wired or wireless remotes
- Design, service, and installation of refrigeration and freezer systems
- Modification or redesign of refrigerator and freezer cold boxes
- Design, service, and installation of air conditioning systems
- Design, service, and installation of diesel-fired heater systems
- Installation of all name brand feathering propellers
- Installation of line and weed cutters
- Service of rudder and propeller shaft packing glands
- Installation of dripless shaft glands
- Steering system maintenance
- Installation of the bow and stern thrusters
- Diesel engine and generator maintenance
Fiberglass and Paint
Whether you have minor ‘dock rash’ or need collision repair, we can make your boat look like new.
- Interior and exterior gel coat repair with expert color matching
- Repair of structural damage, from stress or collision to the deck, keel, or hull
- Deck repair
- Hull and deck repainting
- Full mast and spar refurbishment
- Modification of engine support stringers for repowers
- Flexmold repairs to molded non-skid
- Awlgrip and Imron paint and repairs with flawless blending
- Sprayed non-skid
Whether it be on deck or down below, call us to discuss your next carpentry project.
- Teak deck repair or replacement
- Fabrication and installation of hardwood, plywood veneer or laminate panels for electrical panel upgrades
- Interior layout remodel or reconfiguration
- Interior and exterior brightwork
- Fabrication of hardwood trim for various interior applications
- Cabin sole replacement
- Remaking and recovering of interior headliner panels
- Repair and replacement of teak cap rails, toe rails, and eyebrows
- Rub rail fabrication and installation
- Installation of solid surface or laminate countertop material